Senior Friendly Features
Sonos’ Play:3 is a small version of their Play:5 speaker. It offers big, room filling sound from your iPod, iPad, iPhone, Android smartphone and more, plus from your home network it can stream Pandora, Spotify, Napster, Rhapsody, SiriusXM Internet Radio, Deezer, iheartradio, Last.fm, Wolfgang’s Vault, Rdio, and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks.
You can control it with your iPod, iPad, iPhone or Android smartphone using a free app. You can mount the unit on the wall or set it on a shelf, counter or the floor. It plugs in to your home network via ethernet cable, or you can use their optional bridge to use it wirelessly. You can put two of them on either side of a room and they work as separate right/left channels for stereo sound. You can have and control up to 42 of them throughout your mansion (I say this only half joking, having 40+ of these would run you around 12 grand, unless you got a bulk discount. And you’d need 20-40 rooms to put them all in.).
The unit is not cheap, but you wouldn’t expect this quality of sound from an inexpensive system.
- Hear every song you have and discover more with access to over 100,000 free radio stations and shows worldwide
- Easily connects to your wireless router with included Ethernet cable or wirelessly anywhere with addition of Sonos Bridge
- Start with one, expand everywhere – wireless expandability to play different songs in different rooms or play together in sync
- Plays digital music with HiFi sound with 3 driver speaker system, 3 digital amps, 1 tweeter, 2 mid range drivers and 1 bass radiator
- Control from anywhere with your smart phone or tablet – works with Android, iPhone, iPad, and Sonos controller